Carol Tavernier an Organisational Development Practitioner with over fifteen years of experience in leadership development, organisational development. She is also an exceptional facilitator, and uses various techniques such as appreciative enquiry, visual explorer and process mapping and various large-scale interventions with groups. Carol has brought frameworks for better collaboration and working into her general practice all underpinned by a project approach that works; ensuring stakeholder involvement for optimum buy in. She would say that people and projects are her thing. She likes to get things done. Carol has worked in Higher Education, public and not for profit organisations. When not working she loves to read, spend time working on her garden and walking and caring for rescue dogs.
Some of her work includes:
- Leading and project managing various employee engagement initiatives.
- Leading on Talent Management and Succession Planning Programmes
- Establishing in-house coaching and mentoring schemes
- Leading on the development of an organisational tailored approach to project management supported with a blended learning approach for implementation
- Extensive experience of delivering employee engagement surveys and the collation of local delivery plans identifying patterns and areas requiring an organisational lead
- Development, design and implementation of behavioural and competency frameworks
- Lead on Investors in People projects
Carol has an Advanced Award in Organisational Development and Design. She is qualified to use a number of psychometrics tools, which include Myers Briggs.Carol Tavernier