Today, the requirement and perception of a leadership role have shifted. The idea that ‘good employees are employees who do what is asked of them’ has been abandoned and replaced by ‘good employees are self directed, give direction to their own life and to the work they do in that life’. People like this take full responsibility for the work they do and the choices they make within the framework that the organisation sets.
Who is this amazing free e-book for?
This book is for leaders and managers who want to create and facilitate conditions for others to succeed. In this e-book, you will discover how to:
- Support your team to grow and flourish.
- Increase employee engagement and motivation in ways that drive business growth and impact.
- Develop your employees and build capacity for self-direction.
- Facilitate effective team performance.
- Address performance issues.
- Build skills for your teams to meet and address new challenges effectively.
“A manager is a title, it does not guarantee success. Coaching is an action, not a title and actions will result in successes!” Catherine Pulsifer